Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0886378411

From: "Robert T. Hilliard" <>
Subject: RE: MINISTERS LIST
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 19:13:31 -0500

Don't try pinning more work on me, lady. I'm swamped as it is, which is why
I'm reading my e-mail now - I'm at work on Sunday. Of course, if I spent more
time working and less on this darn list...
Well, I won't dwell on that. My e-mail is probably the one thing at work that
allows me to keep my slippery grip on sanity. And knowing the content of this
list, you should know what a tenuous proposition that is.
Regards,
Rob
PS: Please don't call me Robert. That's reserved for long-distance phone service
and credit card solicitors. And my dad, when I'm really in trouble (even now at 32
years old).