Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0886436738

From: <>
Subject: Problems
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 11:25:38 EST

Recently I have noted that the type on my messages changes from the usual as
printed here to ALL CAPITALS to very tiny print that can hardly be read as I
am going through my messages recieved. I do not do anything to change them
myself and find them there as I go from one message to the next. What is
HAPPENING??? Also today I am having a problem with everything being
highlighted in the message which makes it very difficult to print out if I
wish to keep a hard copy. Can someone please answer this for me? If it is
beyond my control so be it if not what can I do to correct it when it happens.
Thanks to all who are so good to help us in trouble. Jean
()

This thread: