Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0886442223

From: rick wiley <>
Subject: Wiley
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 1998 11:57:03 -0600

Hi--
I am new at this list. I am researching the Wiley family from northern
Ireland. Does anyone know of someone working on the Wiley family? My
most distant ancestor is Samuel Wiley. He was born in Cecil Co.,
Maryland in 1757. His father came from northern Ireland but we are not
sure when. We have no names for Samuel's parents and are not sure what
port they might have landed at. Can anyone help us with this? We have
been stuck on this for a long time. Thanks for any help.
Rick Wiley

This thread: