Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0886451543

From: <>
Subject: Re: Mail Problems
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 15:32:23 EST

Shirley wrote-
>I'm also on aol and have no print size changes, but would trade them for my
>problem, which is that some messages come through on a lovely purple
>background. Sometimes the purple is light enough for me read over, with
difficulty, >but sometimes it is so dark it is impossible. Am I the only one
struggling with deep >purple? Any suggestions appreciated as I have lost
several messages this way.

You honestly are the first to report this oddity. I sent a note earlier that
I am getting reports of others on different serves experiencing the print
difficulties. You are the first to report color problems.

"Color Purple"... Wonderful movie!

Sharon in MO

This thread: