Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0886457973

From: fraser <>
Subject: Convicts
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 1998 09:19:33 +1100

Somebody mentioned COnvicts well I come from 12 on my farthers side and
from a lot of border reivers on my mothers side and am so proud of
them in Australia the easiest ancestors to trace are convicts as the
government kept SO many records on them yes I had a horse steeler
amongst them there are 20000 descendents from just 2 of them Lord
mayors court judges olympic runners big property owners and lots of
very proud Australians of course a feww rouges also Nita

This thread: