Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0886464693

From: "Renee C. Greene" <>
Subject: Re: Mail Problems
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 19:11:33 -0500 (EST)

A O L * is * having problems.

I've not been able to answer ANY * AOL & messages (save one) since a
week ago Thursday night. Whether I orginate the message or in replying.
It just won't go through. I'm in Southeastern US. Perhaps it's a relay
or a regional server. I'm not the only one having this difficulty.

Luckily, I've just broadcasted the message through other lists I'm on -
the only way I could get through to so many I correspond with daily.

Ask A O L !! ( shuffling AOL disks )

Renee Collins-Greene
Email:
(954) 473-2071 Fax: (954) 473-1586

On Mon, 2 Feb 1998 wrote:

> Any other list members experiencing similar mail problems?

This thread: