Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0886524911

From: Nancy F. Skidmore< >
Subject: Re: An Answer to AOL Problems
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 11:55:11 -0500

Hi Ya'll
I agree as I'm a juno user also. no small print no strange colors and
such. The disadvantage for me is I can't use the URL's to go directly to
someone's web page. However this is mine I don't have to share it with
anyone as I do our internet email. So I push Juno also.
Nancy Gregory Skidmore searching for:
Gregory - McGregor - Russell - Rawlins - Decker - Bell mostly from Wayne
County Ky.

On Tue, 03 Feb 1998 05:35:25 EST (Bonnie M Fountain)
writes:
>On Mon, 2 Feb 1998 15:32:23 EST writes:
>>Shirley wrote-
>>>I'm also on aol and have no print size changes, but would trade them
>for my problem, which is that some messages come through on a lovely
>purple background. Sometimes the purple is light enough for me read
>over, with difficulty, but sometimes it is so dark it is impossible.
>Am I the only one struggling with deep purple? Any suggestions
>appreciated as I have lost several messages this way.
>
> <snip>
>>
>>Sharon in MO
>>

>Mmm.... Deep Purple. A wonderful old song, but a different kettle of
>BEANs on the screens, eh?
>
>Well, you can always try Juno, you know! It's free, as my obnoxious
>tag line says.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

This thread: