Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0886557617

From: <>
Subject: Re: Irish, Scotch Irish in America
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 21:00:17 EST

To one 1/2 Scotch/Irish, 1/2 Irish person to another BRAVO. I'm proud of my
fathers Scotch/Irish family that braved the wilderness of a new country, I'm
just as proud of my mother Irish Catholic family that helped settle the
frontier and build the infrastructure of this country. The neither love nor
hate the term Potato People, I just except it as the term used to discribe
them, because of the problem that forced them out of there own country. And
your write the bottom line where now all americans............Donna

This thread: