Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0886573445

From: linda Merle <>
Subject: Re: Fight Nice - SHEEEEESH !!
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 1998 22:24:05 -0800

wrote:

> Why is it these fights start when someone takes ONE word or ONE sentence out
> of context of a LONG e-mail then proceeds to ramble on in a completely
> different direction to the original post.

I donno....we're human and Scotch Irish???

I will duck behind my shield here to avoid incoming....but I
do think we are more prone to fight here than the Irish -- though
the stereotype is that they brawl. The Irish (God bless them)
might fight with other people -- we like fighting with ourselves!

Linda

This thread: