Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0886585242

From: <>
Subject: Message failures on AOL
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 04:40:42 EST

Linda,
I am another sufferer of the AOL/ Scotch-Irish Digest syndrome! Until last
night everything was fine, my digest messages came through as MIME files which
were downloaded and read leate using Wordperfect. Now, AOL hangs up when it
tries to download these messages. All my other standard email is coming
through, including messages from members of the Scotch-Irish list who write
directly to me.
Has anything been changed in the method of sending the DIgest recently? Or is
it simply another AOL / MIME conflict? I shall be trying to contact their
technical service too, but I have never had much success there!

David McIlveen-Wrig

This thread: