Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0886604392

From: "Robert T. Hilliard" <>
Subject: RE: Fight Nice
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 09:59:52 -0500

Boy I was really getting worried there for a while. This whole list was starting
to sound like a mutual admiration society. Everyone was politely thanking
everyone else, telling them what good and useful work they were doing,
complimenting their knowledge and research. We were even exchanging
recipes, for Pete's sake!
Thank goodness (and John and Edward) for a return to the norm. I was on
the verge of unsubbing due to all of this harmony. EEEECH!
Regards,
Rob