Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0886615913

From: Nancy F. Skidmore< >
Subject: Re: list levity...
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 13:11:53 -0500

Then theres is
She can bake a cherry pie but she through it in my eye Sheeeeee's a young
thang that can not leave her mother.
Did she take your hat and coat billy boy billy boy did she take your hat
and coat charming billy?
Yes she took my hat coat but she fed it to the goat Seeeeeee's a young
thang that can not leave her mother.
Learned this at my Dad's knee when he was in a fun mood.
Nancy Gregory Skidmore searching for:
Gregory - McGregor - Russell - Rawlins - Decker - Bell mostly from Wayne
County Ky.

On Tue, 3 Feb 1998 21:58:56 -0500 (Joseph Fowler)
writes:
>"he can bake a cherry pie quicker 'an a cat can wink his
>eye,buuuuuut,he's a young thing an ca'na leave his mither" .Learned at
>my father's knee,who had just enough Flynn in him to think that he
>could
>sing.His favorite was "Buffalo gals ainca coming out tonight,and dance
>by the light of the moom" Take care,Joe

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

This thread: