Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0886623988

From: <>
Subject: RE: AOL Problems
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 15:26:28 EST

Entering into the discussion....I have been on AOL for over 4 years and
have never had an E-mail problem. Early on the ascii text (foreign letters)
wouldn't travel, but that was a common problem with many servers, it is not
the case today.
I do know that you periodically have to reload your program. (I have
instructions for doing this without losing your various settings, mail,
personal filing cabinet and address book.)
At any rate, it would be better to phone AOL or go to the online technical
help and ask for a "fix" for the problem than discuss it here on the list.
These people are great to work with. You might find it a very simple
adjustment.

Lois Casson

This thread: