Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0886645235

From: Charles McFarlane <>
Subject: Re: Fw: Fw: The Irish in America
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 98 18:20:35 -0800

Man, I don't know enough about the history of the Scotch-Irish to
participate in the type of "discussion" occurring in the original
message. However, I do know enough about how to state an opinion without
being obnoxious. All I can think is that you all do not work in an
environment where you have to deal with people with differing opinions.
I work with rednecks, yuppies, aging hippies, Chinese, Viet Namese, Thai,
Korean (both North and South), Iranians, Indians...and so on. All of
these people with differing cultures can get along and produce a product
while remaining on good terms with all their peers.

This thread: