Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0886664931

From: "Lewis Gregory Jr." <>
Subject: Scotch-Irish Warning Outs Boston
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 1998 23:48:51 -0800

This is the 3rd part of Warning Outs in Boston:

Anno 1722, [201]

July 28th, A List of Strangers who by order of the Selectmen of Boston
were by Mr. John Marion warned to Depart ou of this Town and now given
to the Town Clark in Order to be Recorded vizt.:

John Mackmaster his wife & 4 children from Ireland, warned May 7th
Thomas Longworth Lame from Casco-June 22nd

From the Easward vizt.:June 19th:
Jean Hunter with Two children
Katherin Carter with & 3 children
Jean Wilson with 4 children

Sundry from the Eastward vizt.: July 13:
Andrew Macfaden wife & 6 children
Isaac Hunter wife & 2 children
Alexanr wife and 4 children
James Johnson wife & 4 children: July 20th
John Nelson wife & 4 children: July 20th

[202] Mathew Acheson wife & 2 children; July 20th
Andrew Rogers: July 23rd
Robert Rowland "
Samuel Forgeson "
William Hambleton; July 27th

A List of Sundry Persons Bought from Brumsick, Topsham and Towns
adjacent at the Eastward parts by Thomas Sanders and warned to depart
the Town of Boston, as the Law directs, August the 12th 1722. vizt.:
Charles Stuart
Hanna Stuart
Hana Stuart
Samuel Stuart
Henry Stuart
Moses Harper
Mary Harper
Jenat Harper
Robert Lithgoe
Susan Lithgoe
William Lithgoe
Jean Lithgoe
Susan Lithgoe
James Ross
Jenet Ross
Elizabeth Ross
Mary Ross
Isbella Ross
John Ross
Mary Thorn
Thomas Thorn
Hugh Minsy
Sarah Minsy
John Young
Katherine Young
Margaret Young
Mary Young
Easter Young
Sarah Young
James Harper
James Miller
Margaret Wadburn
Mary Wadburn
George Wadburn
David Evins
William Evins
Thomas Rogers
Elizabeth Rogers
Isabella Rogers
John Hamilton
John Hamilton
James Rodgers
James Beverly
Agnus Beverly
James Beverly
Samuel Beverly
Joseph Beverly
Mary Smith
John Smith
Aubia Smith
Mathew Smith
Robert Wallis
Martha Wallis
John Wallis
Anbah Wallis
Jonas Stanwood
Samuel Stanwood
David Stanwood
Mr Salter
Mary Salter
Thomas Salter
Mary Salter
Mr. Swwanan & Maid
Mr. Cary & Wife

A List of Strangers who by order of the Selectmen of Boston were by Mr.
John Marion warned to depart out of this Town as the Law directs and
given to the Town Clark, April 26th. 1723:
Daniel Hunter & his Wife
James Savage his Wife & five children-Irish people from Smal Point.
April 10th

THIS IS ALL I HAVE AT THE MOMENT UNTIL I GET BACK TO RESEARCHING THESE
RECORDS IF ANY ONE WISHES TO SEE RECORDS BEYONG 1723 PLEASE LET ME KNOW
(((BUT))) WIHTIN REASON PLEASE!!GOOD LUCK

LEW

This thread: