Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0886687550

From: "Lois/Gene" <>
Subject: Re: Malcolm & Mary
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 98 06:05:50 PST

> Get the facts and no "shooting from the hip".

Well said, mate.

Some people enjoy this kind of electronic fencing...might be the
blood of our ancestors still coursing through our veins, aye?

Trouble is...some of us "lurkers" are a little shy at making a stab.
Twould be a shame if those who truly want to learn something refrain
from participating on this list simply because they don't want to ask a
"stupid question" or make an incorrect statement, and then receive a
well-masked (but never-the-less authentic) insult from a reader who's
twice as learned on the subject.

I'm in total awe at the knowledge and resources available from the
people on this list. To be so knowledgable should make one feel
fortunate...not arrogant.

En guard,
Lois

...if you have knowledge, let others light their candle at it.

This thread: