Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0886719119

From: <>
Subject: Finally Can See
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 17:51:59 EST

Thanks to everyone who told me how to download the mime file correctly. I
really appreciate it.

I am very disappointed that the first two lists I get to read, are full of
people arguing over jokes, arguing over Scotch or Scott, and arguing over who
knows more on a subject. It's like a day with my in-laws!!!

I am here to learn about the Ulster area, as I know nothing. So, I'm just
going to sit back and be educated by those of you that know the history well.
Maybe get up the nerve to ask my questions, when I am sure I won't be
lambasted!!!
Thanks again,
Vickie

This thread: