Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0886763958

From: "Jo Ann T. Wright" <>
Subject: Re: Enniscorthy---"Thanks to Everyone Who Replied"
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 06:19:18 -0500

I would like to thank all of you kind researchers who replied to my question on "Where is Enniscorthy/Enniscouthy." I was unsure which it was but you all have cleared that up for me. You do not know how much I appreciate this!

I mentioned the River Slaney to my mother and she got all excited because her grandfather Fortune used to tell her stories of fishing off the bank for salmon of this very river. (Just wanted to share this new and exciting information with you in return).

So, thank you all again for this much needed information.

Jo Ann Wright

This thread: