Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0886799776

From: Arn Dunning <>
Subject: Re: "The Sight"
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 16:16:16 -0500

My great great grandmother, Anne Cobb McDonald, had the "sight", or at least
her version. She read the leaves each morning and was phenomenial in her
"seeing" who were coming that day, what they wore, etc. Long time ago but
what I remember her "sight" was pretty much confined to the immediate future.

Arn Duning

--
Thanks
Arn Dunning