Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0886822768

From: "J. L. Jones" <>
Subject: RE: British Isles Family History Society in the USA web site
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 98 00:10:31 UT

Great information, Linda. Can't wait to get with it and onto some big
answers. I'll try not to overload my provider. They have told me I use too
much time occasionally. I just ignore them.

Checked the Family Ancestry at the city library. There are QUIETTs in
Londonderry 1600's and 1700's. Thought I couldn't be completely crazy. Of
course that doesn't mean they weren't elsewhere. They are also listed in
Czechoslovakia and emigrating from Canada.

Unfortunately, I have no other substantiation.

Thanks, Linda.

Regards,
Joanna

This thread: