Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0886834343

From: linda Merle <>
Subject: Re: P. M. Tony Blair
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 22:52:23 -0800

Sharon said....

> Looking forward to the insiders point of view on this issue.

Sharon, I'm not sure how much you will get. People on the
inside are used to being killed for expressing opinions
on these topics.

If anyone does get harrassing email re this conversation,
feel free to send it to me to deal with or save a copy and
then inform their ISP and perhaps your local police if you
feel so inclined.

I'd like to hear people's opinions too. I find Blair impressive
on American TV too. He's dang hard not ta like. I think his
efforts for peace in NI are genuine too.

Linda Merle

This thread: