Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0886905291

From: Kathy Bates <>
Subject: Re: "The Sight"
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 20:34:51 -0600 (CST)

Thank you for this response, Connie. Yes, i do think of it as a gift, but
am still very scared of it. I also have feelings of "evil presence" as
another person on this list mentioned. the hair goes up on the back of my
neck and i have tingling in my fingers when i sense someone or something
that wants to do harm, like the guy who tried to mug me last fall. i could
tell there was soemthing not quite right nearby before he came lunging out.
weird. it's funny, my son is starting to talk to me about these feelings
he has. and it's passed on down the ages still.....
all my best,
*kathy
>with reverence. All of us women are given the gift of intuition but
>those with SECOND SIGHT, it is even more pronounced. Women should
>always listen to their intuition, that small still voice within them
>that speaks. It always wants us to do the right thing.
>
>Connie Backer, No. Calif.

This thread: