Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0886913038

From: "Sara Deatherage" <>
Subject: Re: "The Sight"
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 22:43:58 -0600

Don't think this is exactly "The Sight" but remember reading about a man in
The Netherlands. He was a painter up on a ladder when he fell and hit his
head. When he woke up he could read people's minds. Hated it. Wound up
helping the police solve all kinds of crimes because he could touch
something connected with the crime and describe what happened. I suppose
it's a true story.