Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0886945447

From: tom gormel <>
Subject: Copies from Public Record Office in Dublin
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 1998 08:44:07 -0500

Can someone tell me how I go about ordering a copy of a record
from the Public Record Office in Dublin? I believe I have found my
ancestor on The Index of Wills (1622-1858) from the Diocese of Connor
(parts of the counties of Antrim, Down and Londonderry). According to
the LDS Family History Catalog description, the original Wills are on
microfilm at the Public Record Office in Dublin. I would like to know
the procedure for ordering copies of records from that office. Thanks!
For those that are interested, the index is on LDS film no.
0100913.

This thread: