Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0886957548

From: Carl Backers <>
Subject: Re: Rain Rain Rain
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 1998 09:05:48 -0800

Susan Yslas wrote:

> Please say a good one then!!!!!!! Please get out the nets we may need
> swoosh right past you! Susan in Oxnard, CA
>
> > I think we need to say a prayer for all those in California.
> > God be with you.
> > Connie

We are supposed to go on a cruise in two weeks. If it does not stop
raining, we will be able to board ship outside our house and save a few
$$'s. Talk about service!! I check myself out everyday to make sure I
am not beginning to grow green mildew on my body. Even the birds outside
are taking cover on my front porch;it is just too much for them.

connie Backers, No. Calif.

This thread: