Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0886963623

From: "Linda G. Williamson" <>
Subject: Re: What's a "sassenach?"
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 10:47:03 -0800

Would you mind posting the name of the first book so that I can start the
series?

Thanks muchly
Linda Williamson
email:
phone (250) 386-5254 / fax (250) 386-5254 (phone first)
1160 Craigflower Road, Bsmt., Victoria, British Columbia, V9A 2Y3
Family Tree Research: HARKOFF/HORKOFF, Georgia (USSR)>Canada;
JURCKSE/YEREX/YERXA ?Netherlands>New York>Canada; WATSON,
?>?Virginia>Washington State; LUDLOW, Ireland>Canada; CAMPBELL,
Scotland>Ireland>Canada; FERGUSON, Scotland>Ireland>Canada; TRAVIS, ?>?New
York>Canada; YEOMANS/YOUMANS, ?England>New York>Canada; and more
http://members.aol.com/barnnies/pc.html