Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0886966391

From: Patrick & Katrina Lawson <>
Subject: McGORMAN, Mary Ann
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 1998 14:33:11 -0500

I am looking for any information I can find on Mary Ann McGORMAN.
Everything I know about her so far is as follows:

b. 23 March 1808, somewhere in the north of Ireland
d. 12 October 1884, Wolfville, King's co., NS, Canada
m. 22 January 1832, Wolfville, to John R. ROUNSEFELL

It was believed that her parents were tenants of the MONTROSE ESTATE and
that is where she was born. I also know that she was Presbyterian. If
anyone knows anything about the McGORMANs or the location of the
Montrose Estate, I would be very grateful.

Katrina

--
Researching:
THOMPSON and NORTHEY in England