Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0886993972

From: Carl Backers <>
Subject: Re: Term of Contempt
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 1998 19:12:52 -0800

LAURA L HELLAND wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> Unless you have read the books in question, you would not understand
> the term of endearment part. Yes, Sassenach is a derogatory term, but
> in Ms. Gabaldon's books, the term as used between husband and wife is
> not derogatory.
>
> By the way, you would love these books John, honest!!!
>
> Laura

Laura is right, John. And Oh, those steamy love scenes that occur here
and there would definitely catch your interest, John. My husband is not
a Wuss and he is on the fourth book in the series. There is some real
"Man stuff" in those books. Try it, you might like it. Cheers.
Connie Backers,No. Calif.

This thread: