Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0887051306

From: "Robert DAVISON" <>
Subject: WRIGHTS
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 98 20:52:35 UT

I tried sending this message earlier on 'Return to all' but the Adminstrator
bounced it back. Someone's E-mail address was incorrect. Here goes again:

Go to the NIFHS Website at URL <http://www.mni.co.uk/nifhs>; and you will see
in the MEMBER'S INTERESTS section that two WRIGHT'S are being researched in
Co. Down. That's taken from our current Journal, Vol. 8.2. In the previous
Journal, Vol. 8.1, a member in England is researching WRIGHT in Co. Monaghan
pre.1770 and there are others for Co. Cork, Ballyronan Co. Londonderry and
North of Ireland 1828-1887. It looks as though WRIGHT crops up in
paractically every Journal! Get on the WRIGHT track baby!!!!!

Yours aye

Rob C Davison
Gen. Secretary
North of Ireland Family History Society