Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0887052859

From: Martin Roberts <>
Subject: Re: re Second Sight
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 1998 13:34:19 -0600

At 12:01 PM 2/8/98 -0800, linda Merle wrote:
>> Several times I've dreamed about being at my grandparents
>> dining room table back in the 30's (30 years before my birth). My grandad
>> and two great aunts, who died before I was born, are there and showing me
>> family photos that don't exist and telling me stories that I remember as
>> being new but which I don't remember after waking. But, clearly, this is
>> just born of spending so much time in genealogy and family history and
>> desiring to learn things that are probably gone forever.
>
>Hmm, I think they might be reaching out to you. In any case, it is
>a very nice dream.

Thats amazing, Linda. last night I had a dream of finding two books of
pictures, old photograph album, on black pages that were disintegrating.
The subject was my step-father's funeral. The image was of a casket (he was
cremated, no casket). In the image was his sister. There were other images
of individuals: my wife and I as we looked before we were married, his
sister as she looked in her forties, my grandmother who died the year
before, his mother who had died some time before, some old acquaintances I
had not thought of in years. My mother was not there, but I figured out
that she had to be taking
the pictures! Everyone pictured was Irish.

My wife said I heard from the people in Heaven!

Regards,
Martin
Martin Roberts

This thread: