Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0887106990

From: <>
Subject: Re: Ulster Journal of Archaeology
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 05:36:30 EST

Martin,

You wrote:

"Thanks, Lew. I have interest and information on Fullerton and Nevin from
this list. Anyone else out there searching for these names?"

There are people at the Coleraine branch of the North of Ireland Family
History Society researching Nevin, Moore, Lamont (interested, Linda?), Black
and Stewart that I know of. Mainly from the North Antrim and North Derry
areas. I am sure they would be interested in any others doing similar
research.
The postings from this journal sound very useful.

David McIlveen-Wrig

This thread: