Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0887113578

From: "Robert T. Hilliard" <>
Subject: RE: HEINZ CO.
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 07:26:18 -0500

>There goes any credibility I could ever have in the future
Come on now, Joan. It's not all that bad. Heck, I get busted two, three times
a day for things like this and I never let it stop me from flapping my gums
(virtually, of course). Believe me, if we were all so worried about being right
every time we wrote something, this would be a very quiet list.
Jump right back up on that horse.
Regards,
Rob