Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0887120016

From: "Jo Ann T. Wright" <>
Subject: Posting Queries to GenWeb Sites
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 09:13:36 -0500

I recently had an embarrassing experience when posting a query to a GenWeb site. Apparently there are certain dates and details in which you can and can not have in your query. The contents of my post included certain details and dates which are apparently not allowed. I do not want to break any rules or have any sites upset with me so I was wondering if someone could direct me as to the proper ediquette in posting queries. I love the web and have enjoyed it very much and do not want to make waves or be bounced off any site. I have heard that there are certain cut off dates as to which you are allowed to make queries....could someone tell me what these cut off dates are.

Thank you in advance,
Jo Ann Wright

This thread: