Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0887143809

From: John Carpenter <>
Subject: Re: Bits & Pieces
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 12:50:09 -0800 (PST)

and the prods are doing the same. That's why Tony
Blair is to be commended for negociating and why I
can't figure out why John Major couldn't seem to get
around to it, in spite of a long cease fire for the
place. You sound like you prefer vengeance to
peace...hope you don't. Too many people in NI, the
Middle East, the former Yugoslavia and
Czechoslavakia, and so on and on do prefer vengeance.
But the only way it'll stop is if everyone stops.

---Ross Mcclain wrote:

> Tell me why the IRA played with Hitler during
> the second world war . Why cant both side
> cant come to terms. Tell me why they they
> kill people with their kind of fertiler, they
> are using bom all the time. Where is
> peace we all love the mothers that
> gave us life , we should hold that higher
> above any cause !
>

> VIRTUE MINE HONOUR
ROSS
> AND ELLENOR