Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0887168925

From: Carl Backers <>
Subject: Re: Bull Dick Whip
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 19:48:45 -0800

wrote:

> In a message dated 98-02-10 21:52:59 EST, writes:
>
> << The tool was a bull dick whip of thin tapered cartiledge about 2.5 - 3 feet
> long with a leather thong handle. >>
>
> My GOODness !! I thought some pervert got into the listgroup !!
> Catherine =)

Boy, that sure is a new wrinkle as my old Irish grandmother used to
say. I must say that the name of that whip is something Diana Gablaldon
could put in her book. My but how she can spin a great yarn. I hope
she tunes in to this website. She would have a good amount of history
for another trilogy of novels.
Connie Backers, No. Calif.

This thread: