Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0887227114

From: <>
Subject: REVELATIONS
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 14:58:34 EST

A new pastor moved into a town, and he went out one day to visit his
parishioners. All went well until he came to one house. It was obvious that
someone was home, but no one came to the door even after he had knocked
several times. Finally he took out his card, wrote on the back "Revelation
3:20" and stuck it in the door.

Rev 3:20:- "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice,
and open the door, I will come in to him, and will dine with him, and he with
me."

Later in the week, as he was counting the offering, he found his card in the
collection plate. Below his message was the notation "Genesis 3:10."

Genesis 3:10:- "And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was
afraid, because I was naked: so I hid myself."

This thread: