Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0887244035

From: Lucy <>
Subject: You Know Who I Mean
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 18:40:35 -0600

Hi S-I people,
Yes, I know I'm pretty much of a lurker and don't get my feet wet too much
but I've been with S-I since the very first day so I'd just like to share a
personal observation which asks the question:
Why is it that the posters with the poorest command of the "King's
English", the most horrendous spelling mistakes and the just plain "too
hard to follow" writing style always have the most naive and outrageous
opinions?
Linda, is there a way we can have these folk take some kind of "Entrance
Exam" before they start cluttering up this "best mail list ever"?

Lucy

This thread: