Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0887287187

From: "Renee C. Greene" <>
Subject: Re: You Know Who I Mean
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 07:39:47 -0500 (EST)

> Hi Lucy,
>
> > Why is it that the posters with the poorest command of the "King's
> > English", the most horrendous spelling mistakes and the just plain "too
> > hard to follow" writing style always have the most naive and outrageous
> > opinions?
>
> Gee, I donno!

(roaring!) I know what you MEAN! 12 years ago - the "Internet"
only allowed EGGHEADS. (What a lovely time) - OK, so they let me
in for comedy relief.

Point IS - to read THEIR messages - it was like a primer for
FUN-ETIC spelling. Sheesh. And these guys had IQs of like 180 !

Spelling doesn't say much, in my opinion. It's the grammar!

Renee

This thread: