Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0887289442

From: "Renee C. Greene" <>
Subject: Re: William F Shaughnessy's naught bits, Bits & Pieces
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 08:17:22 -0500 (EST)

I agree with Dorothy!

Although the "discussions" were emotive (horray, we're dealing with
thinking and feeling humans!) - I thoroughly enjoyed it and learned
a great deal.

Some of us having never been to Scotland or Ireland; we live in the
US where we have grown VERY skeptical about "press" - so from our
points of view, it's like we're getting the inside scoop!

Many of us are on this list to LEARN about our heritage. GOOD *and*
BAD. Our heritage includes war, bigotry, and a myriad of horrendous
outrages against mankind. But we're human. EVERY heritage has its
moments "best forgotten" - but if we FORGET - we'll do it AGAIN!

Understanding is achieved when TRUTH has been stirred into the
foundation. TRUTH is rarely without its downside.

(hands on hips) so? we gonna be polite and learn NUTTIN ?

Renee Collins-Greene
Email:
(954) 473-2071 Fax: (954) 473-1586

This thread: