Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0887297411

From: Nan Ross <>
Subject: Re: Riding The Goat
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 09:30:11 -0600

Ross Mcclain wrote:

> Hello Grand master Go to Wyoming that
> where it come from . They hold lodge
> outdoors at time .Go to the net and
> look for a site CO MASONS . It will
> shock you. High Temperd Women Should
> Strive To Keep Silent !
>
> IN HOC SIGNO VENCES THE CROSS ROSS AND ELLENOR
> MCCLAIN

Ross,
High-tempered women, and men, have just as much right as you do to voice
their opinions. If you do not believe that, it is your problem and
nobodyelse's. I would defend to the death your right to have an
opinion, no matter what I thought of it, but I will never sanction
your tendency to run others down for their opinions! Yes, I am a
woman, but I am no fragile flower who needs to be defended by a
"brave, strong man". I can right well defend myself, thank you, and
whether or not you believe it, my husband is proud of me.
Nan

This thread: