Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0887300307

From: <>
Subject: Re: XXX
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 11:18:27 EST

A few days ago someone said, "you have to have thick skin to be on this list".
Boy,
were they right. It was not my intention to be negative. I had read so many
posts
from various people about who the founder was and other assorted opinion's,
that when I saw this on the news, I really did think it might be of interest.
My only point was that there were few XXX and so many opposing.

Who the Governor of the State is---whether I know him or not---the potato
famine---
a Leopard doesn't change his spots--- has to do with any of this, is beyond my
comprehension.

If I offended anyone, I am really sorry.

I will be "unscribing" now.
Bettie

This thread: