Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0887307408

From: rick wiley <>
Subject: tired of list
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 12:16:48 -0600

I joined this list to help me with my research in Ireland. Instead all I
read is stories about the KKK, rain in California(like we do not have
floods in Iowa-1993), bull dick whips, goat riding etc., etc. It gets
frustrating to receive 75 e-mails a day and have to delete all of them
because they contain nothing. I did not expect everyone to help but when
there is nothing but repetetive chatter it is time to find another list.
With all this said I will be unsubscribing.
If you want to chat you should try Yahoo chat line. Maybe they would
enjoy the KKK and all the other conversations. I so looked forward to
this list for help but came away disappointed.

Rick Wiley

This thread: