Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0887307586

From: "J. L. Jones" <>
Subject: RE: XXX
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 98 18:48:13 UT

Betty, sorry you're leaving. Things are constantly changing on this list.
One never knows what will happen. Expect anything, but don't allow abuse.
There are plenty of us, Linda included, who will speak up to defend an
individual or the group when needed.

I suspected the original mention of the subject was going to lead to hurt
feelings. It never fails that eventually some people push the 'button' on
certain subjects. I don't think your information was the catalyst. I found
it very interesting and a positive trend.

Please hang in there.

Regards in peace,
Joanna

This thread: