Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0887317230

From: fraser <>
Subject: Thank you Ron Cushman
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 08:00:30 +1100

Thank,s for your information this shows how much we can,t really rely on
certificate information as I have one whole family coming from Fermanagh
and every certificate in australia states different places for their
births BUT ALL the places are actually the one as they have stated
Lurg,Drumkeeran,Lowtherstown as places of birth Drumkeeran is spelt lots
of different ways also. Is Magheraculmoney in this area as well ?Is
Lowtherstown now ENNISKILLEN ? So pleased with your information I,m off
to Ireland with Soc. Australian Genealogists in May

This thread: