Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0887318406

From: Patti McVetty <>
Subject: **A minor triumph!**
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 13:20:06 -0800

Hi Scotch-Irish readers, I've been harping away about Alexander Thomson
(Thompson) for as long as I've been on the list, and getting discouraged
for the most part. We had a break-through last night. While flipping
through a repertory of births, marriages and burials 1826-1991, we found
a whole generation that we hadn't been aware of!!

If anyone has roots in Ireland-Quebec, specifically Magantic county, this
book is a great resource. If your would like to have any further info
feel free to contact me. Now we know that there was the Alaxander
Thomson b. 1787, his son b. 1831, and now his son b. 1854.

I would love to be able to help someone else for a change, since many
people have been so generous to us with their info.

Cheers Patti McVetty

This thread: