Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0887331116

From: <>
Subject: Tired of List
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 16:51:56 -0800

I also am disenchanted with the list. I haven't found anything that is of
help in my research, nothing but chit chat and information about everything
but what the list was designed for. At least what I thought the list was
designed for, which was to aid people in their genealogy research. Doesn't
seem to be the case, so along with a couple of others that have
unsubscribed for basically the same reason, I also am getting off the list.
To those of you who really wish to find some info that will aid you in
your research, good luck. Who knows, maybe someday this will be a
genealogy friendly list.

John Kays-USAF Retired
San Diego, CA

This thread: