Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0887337869

From: <>
Subject: Re: Tired of List
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 21:44:29 EST

i agree and though i am not unsubscribing and did recently make a posting
regarding the entrance exam, i did that to make a point about tolerance of
those who's english expertise or culture is not that of american english. i
subscribe to one list that chastised a subcriber for asking a question
regarding downloading and using MIME files! although i think that was extreme
and uncharitable, and don't even know what the goat and kkk postings are about
because i deleted them first, i'm tired of having to do that though 20-30
posts. because of so many frivolous posts, i get unsubscribed if i don't
check my mail for 2 days, because they are bounced.

so yes i too think we need to get back to the pupose of the list

debbie

This thread: