Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0887342301

From: <>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 22:58:21 EST

Hello all,
Just wanted to let you know I'm not unsubbing for any other reason
than I'm going to be house sitting for a friend and will be gone for a week.

In the words of Arnold "I'll be Back"

While not everything pertains to me on this list I still enjoy reading some of
the "chit chat" and have found at least one long lost cousin in the process.

Sometimes you have to have to stub your toe in the dark a few times before you
find the lightswitch. Just like you have to shovel a lot of coal before you
find a Diamond. ( okay enough of the bad analogy's ) <G>

Bye for now
Mike

This thread: