Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0887353162

From: "J. L. Jones" <>
Subject: RE: Ulster Journal of Archaeology-Index
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 98 07:17:11 UT

Thanks, Lew for the Ulster Journal. I tried to find it a few months ago, but
I guess I'll just rely on you to send it to the list.

Thank you too for the comments concerning the complaints on the recent
direction of the list. As usual, you make some great points. Laughter is
needed here and elsewhere. We don't need to torture each other all the time,
but I realize some members may not agree with our position.

For that I'm sorry. A generous, gentle encouragement to you, Lew.

Regards in peace,
Joanna

This thread: