Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0887382894

From: "Mickael L. Mann" <>
Subject: Get IRC!
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 07:14:54 -0800

I am a one day subscriber who just sifted 60 messages to find one
response to my post. That response was the very first one. What a
frustrating list-server this one is!

As I scrolled through the repetitive messages I came to realize how much
like IRC this was. If you want a place to chat, go there!!! Otherwise
this site is overwhelming and it is useless as any kind of tool (and
computers are TOOLS, not masters over humans!)

I cannot afford to waste my time with this much SPAM. Of course, I am
unsubscribing to the list, but I sincerely hope those who remain are
more considerate, playing less and respecting others more. Thank you to
all who are trying to be helpful.

Sincerely

Mickael L. Mann

This thread: